Located adjacent to Harvard University and steps away from Harvard Square, Sheraton Commander Hotel is the ideal location for your next business or social function in Cambridge. Our hotel boasts over 5,000 square feet of meeting space, spread across six well-appointed conference and event venues.
At a Glance
Last Renovated: 2015
Total Guest Rooms: 175
Traditional: Kings/Doubles/Queens: 55/47/16
Club: Kings/Doubles/Queens: 18/7/6
Max Group Size (people): 400
Total Meeting Space: 5,470 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: The George Washington Room/Terrace - 2,908 sq. ft.
Sales Tax: 7% | Room Tax: 14.45%
Contact our Sales and Catering Coordinator, Lauren Naujalis, by email or calling 617-234-1351 for more information. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Select from our several small meeting rooms, perfect for intimate gatherings and receptions in Cambridge.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2-40 guests
- Located in a side hallway away from main lobby traffic
- Hard walls (no air walls)
With more than 5,000 square feet of sophisticated event venues, our ballrooms can accommodate up to 400 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 100-400 guests
- Our George Washington and Mount Vernon Ballrooms have been restored to their 1927 splendor
- Crystal chandeliers
- Built-in stage and bar
- Portable dance floor
Food and Beverage Options
Hotel Restaurant: Nubar
- Up to 34 for dinner in semi-private space
- Up to 100 for standing cocktails
- All meeting space is located on the same level
- Certified Special Event Professional (CSEP) on staff
- Espirit Award-winning catering team with over 20 years of experience
Situated next to Harvard Square and steps from Harvard University, Sheraton Commander Hotel places guest in the heart of Cambridge, plus provides easy access to downtown Boston.
- Boston Logan International Airport is 7 miles away
- Closest MBTA subway station (Harvard Square) is a five-minute walk away