Comprising three separate art museums (Fogg Museum, Busch-Reisinger Museum and Arthur M. Sackler Museum) and four research centers, the Harvard Art Museum is one of the world's leading art institutions and among the six largest in the United States. The Fogg Museum specializes in Western Art from the Middle Ages to the present; the Busch-Resinger Museum specializing in visual arts from German-speaking Central and Northern Europe; and the Arthur M. Sackler Museum focusing on Ancient, Indian, Asian and Islamic art.
If you are interested in attending a lecture or public discussion at the Harvard Art Museums, a member of our concierge staff will gladly assist you with finding an event while you are in town visiting our Harvard Square hotel.
- Operating Hours
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Sunday - Monday: Closed
- Admissions Prices
- Youth (under 18) & Members: Free
- Harvard students and affiliates: Free plus one guest
- College students with valid ID: $6
- Adults (19+): $9
- Transportation: The Harvard Art Museum is located approximately .5 miles from our hotel through Harvard University grounds
- Via car, the museum is approximately 3 minutes away
Looking to fit more activities into your trip? Learn more about things to do in Cambridge.